Leave a Gift in your Will
Working tirelessly for the future of children and families with Down Syndrome is what we do every single day, you can be part of securing that future with a gift in your will to Ups and Downs Southwest.
Leave a Legacy
Leave a Legacy Gift in your Will
Working tirelessly for the future of children and families with Down Syndrome is what we do every single day; you can be part of securing that future with a gift in your will to Ups and Downs Southwest.
For most people, a will is a way of looking after the people we care about, our partners, children, grandchildren, relatives and friends. We leave them something in our wills because we want to do all we can to make sure that they are ok when we are gone.
Why think about us?
- A gift to Ups and Downs Southwest in your will is an extra way of looking after people you care about and making sure that we can still be offering support for years to come.
- Gifts can come in all shapes and sizes. Big ones, small ones and in- between ones. Any amount left to us will be used to support children and young people with Down Syndrome.
- Here at Ups and Downs Southwest, we provide someone to help a family understand a diagnosis of Down Syndrome. We are there from the bump, birth and beyond, advising a family as to which benefits they can access and how to apply, giving advice on schooling and into adulthood and everything in between.
- By leaving us a gift in your will you can make sure that we continue to offer this support to families.
- A valid Will is the only way that you can be sure that your wishes are understood and can help your family and loved ones have one less thing to worry about, at a difficult time.
Please consider us when you are making your Will.
For further details contact Michelle on 01278 691100.