21 UP Team Challenge
As part of the third sector, we are always looking for alternative and exciting ways to raise funds in order to keep our charity in operation – thanks to willing people like you we can do just that!
Our sole purpose is to support children and young people with Down Syndrome, their parents, families and all those professionals involved in their care, health and education across the Southwest – supporting the present to change the future.
How can you get involved?
Take part in the 21 Up Team Challenge; here is how it works:
- Within your organisation, create teams of people who are willing to be involved (we recommend no more than 6 per team)
- Ups and Downs Southwest will present each team with £21 on launch day
- The teams will then have 21 days to generate as much cash as they can from the original £21 which will kindly be donated back to Ups and Downs – how they do it is entirely up to each team but it must be legal!
NB: it is expected that at least £21 will be returned to Ups and Downs from each team
Why get involved?
- A fun way to support an excellent cause; giving something back to the community
- Great team building exercise
- Benefit from publicity and promotion as we mark your achievement through multimedia
- Know that your contribution will go towards making the difference
A member of the Ups and Downs team will visit you on launch day to tell you more about our work and set the 21 Up Team Challenge in motion. We will then arrange a return visit after 21 days to announce the winning team and of course, collect any monies raised. There will be an opportunity for photographs and a small prize will be awarded for the winning team. We suggest each team nominates a point of contact – this person will be responsible for informing the Ups and Downs contact with the team name, how the funds were raised and how much– this way we can keep the winners under wraps until collection/presentation day. We will also arrange a launch and presentation convenient for your company.
To get involved please contact Michelle Sugg, Fundraising & Public Relations Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org call 01278 691100