Christmas is Coming
It will come as no surprise to tell you all that we will not be holding a Christmas party this year.
HOWEVER, the highlight of our year is seeing the children visit Santa SO instead of you coming to us we are going to come to you!! Over the weekend of the 12th/13th December 2020, Santa and his Elves will come and visit you on your doorstep. They will deliver a present for your child with Down Syndrome and a small treat for their siblings.
How do I get a visit from Santa?
- Complete the form below
- Once the deadline has passed, we will allocate the day/time slots. We will send you your time slot in a letter which will also include magic dust for your child and instructions for the day.
- As you can imagine this is going to be tricky to get the logistics right, as we cover a wide area, and therefore we will only be able to visit a certain number of children over the weekend. We will do our very best to accommodate everyone and will let you know if we are not able to offer a visit.
- A visit will only last for 20mins at the maximum; this is so we can visit as many children as possible. Demand may mean we can spend longer or possibly a shorter time with you and your letter will confirm this.
- Time slots once set will be fixed, we will not be able to change them.
- A visit will cost £10 per family, to cover the cost of the letter, the magic dust and a present.
- You must have a child/young person with Down Syndrome and be on our database to be eligible for a visit and reside in the areas that we cover.
On the day
We will text you just before our visit so that you watch out for us.
- Santa and the Elves will leave the present/s on the doorstep for you to pick up. We will not be able to come inside your house.
- Santa and his Elves will have sanitised their hands before each individual visit and will adhere to social distancing measures.
- We will encourage the taking of photos and videos, but SOCIAL DISTANCING measures MUST be adhered to, and therefore your family will NOT be able to touch/hug Santa or the Elves. We will have a prop in between your child and Santa to help with this. Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to take the photo/video ourselves.
- A visit will only last for 20mins at the maximum; this is so we can visit as many children as possible. Demand may mean we can spend longer or possibly a shorter time with you.
If we are unable to provide the visit due to social distancing measures/lockdown/self-isolation, we will notify you of our alternative plan.
Deadline 16th November 2020
Please complete the form below.